How To Get Rid Of Blood Pimples From Face?
You cannot control everything that hurts your body! One of them is the pimples. It’s important to look after your skin and protect it from any kind of weather. The skin, especially the face, is very delicate and can get acne, rashes, and dry skin. Have pimples with pus, blood, pain, and other things? Some of them also hurt and make you feel bad, but that’s not all. A pimple can show up on your skin on its own. It might take more than a week for it to go away. As a rule, both men and women have to deal with this at some point in their lives.
Read on to find out what causes, how to treat, and avoid blood pimples!
What Do You Mean By Blood Pimples?
A blockage in your pores prevents bacteria from moving freely through your skin. These bacterias build up under your skin when you sweat, get dirty and don’t wash your face or body. Teenagers get blood pimples more often because of hormonal changes in their bodies. Even if it’s on your body, it’s bad.
Why Do You Get a Bloody Pimple?
There is a good chance that you accidentally popped or squeezed your regular pimple, which led to a blood-filled one. It also hurts the small blood vessels beneath the pimple, causing them to burst. When you squeeze or pop a pimple, the pus comes out. This results in our pimple getting a lot of blood in it. You might also get a blood-filled pimple if you wash your face too hard or use a strong exfoliant to get rid of the pimple. Use gentle cleansers, and don’t scrub areas with pimples until they’ve healed.
Home Remedies To Cure Blood Pimples:
- After every 20 minutes, wash the lemon juice off your face with a cotton ball. You can also use vinegar instead of lemon juice if you want to.
- Crush an aspirin tablet, add a few drops of water, and then mix it all. Rinse the paste off your face with cool water after about 15-30 minutes, when the paste is dry. Repeat this every alternate day.
- Put some milk of magnesia on your skin with a cotton ball. Then, let it sit for half an hour and wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once or twice a day.
- Putting the pulpy side of a banana peel on your acne can help lessen the inflammation. Do this once a day.
- A slice of raw potato can help you get rid of your pimples. After about 15-20 minutes, wash off the potato starch with a sponge or washcloth. Do this once or twice a day.
- Take an ice pack, put it on your pimples for 30 to 60 seconds, and wash your face with warm water. Doing it three or four times a day helps shrink the blood vessels and lessen the inflammation and pain that comes with it.
- Rinse the honey off your face after half an hour. Do this twice a day.
Foods To Have And Avoid:
- The best way to start the day is to drink amla juice on an empty stomach.
- Make sure you don’t eat processed cheese or skim milk in your food.
- Zinc-rich foods like peas, broccoli, green leafy vegetables, and more should be part of your daily diet.
- You should eat cucumbers, melons, bottle gourds, lychees, ridge gourds, and other water-rich foods in your food.
- Eat citrus fruits and foods like avocados and fish every day.
- To get rid of toxins from your body, drink enough water every day to flush them out.
- Don’t eat foods and drinks with a high glycemic index, like puffed rice and white bread. They’re also bad for you if you have diabetes or have a high blood sugar level.
Some Medical Procedures:
If your pimple doesn’t get better in a few weeks, you should see a dermatologist who can check your skin and prescribe you the right medicine. Some prescription medicines can be used to treat pimples:
Depending on what you need, your doctor might give you a topical antibiotic or an oral antibiotic pill. Antibiotics kill the bacteria that cause pimples and keep them from coming back. You should always follow the dosage and finish the full course of antibiotics to keep your body from becoming resistant to them.
People who are women or girls often have hormonal changes during their menstrual cycles, which can cause acne. You can keep your hormone levels in check by taking oral contraceptive pills. This, in turn, helps to clear up your acne-prone skin.
Your doctor will only give you this oral retinoid if your acne is bad. This medicine needs to be taken for 4 to 5 months to get rid of acne. It might even get rid of their acne for good for some people.
Blood pimples are not the same as normal pimples. They only happen when you deliberately or accidentally pop a pimple. One of the home remedies you can buy at the store can help you get rid of the acne on your face. However, you should go to the doctor when your blood pimple turns worse. To keep pimples from coming back, feel free to contact a physician.